Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Singapore Sling Next Week - Come Join Me!

Greetings, cafe patrons. A shameless plug this week from the Barista, in case any of you are in the neighbourhood. Come join me at the Association of Corporate Travel Executives Asia-Pacific conference, where we will be tackling the big issues of corporate travel today. Mobile? Sorted. Supplier Negotiation Strategies? Easy. Transcontinental flight vs. telepresence? Discuss.

In any case, with several hundred of the Asia Pacific region’s best and brightest corporate travel minds all in the same room (I’ll be outside guarding the door) I’m sure some great discussions will take place and excellent ideas exchanged. And if you are coming by, catch me leading a few discussions as the “talk show host” with some of the leading minds in corporate travel on the panel.

We’ll be covering social media and communication in corporate travel programs, integrating travel alternatives into your travel program (I’m voting for “beam me up Scotty”) and how mobile is changing the travel distribution chain. That last one will be a fun one, given that the whole point of mobile is to break the chains altogether – or is it?

In any case, I do look forward to seeing a few of the cafe patrons at the conference but for those who can’t join the remote Cafe, I’ll be sending updates via LinkedIn and Twitter (@kcknacks) so feel free to join the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment